- About Us
To maintain our creditability and standing in the market, we assure the usage of the most suitable and top quality raw material to avoid complains and grievances of consumers in future. In addition to that, we have recruited personals for quality check and have equipments to examine the strength and flexibility of every product. Our company gives utmost importance to quality standards and supplies the finest products in the market.
In the capable hand of, Mr. Aliasgar Shakeer, the firm has flourished and is still growing everyday to reach greater heights. A law & business and industrial management graduate, he has studied the industry thoroughly and comes up with innovative production enhancement schemes to satisfy the customers. He believes in unity in diversity and thus, works with patience and understanding.
|Nature of Business||Exporter and Manufacturer|
|Company CEO||Aliasgar Shakeer|
|Registered Address||Gala No. A1/1, Kamani Oil Mills Lane, Yadav Nagar, Opp. Micro Lab, Chandivali, Powai,, Mumbai- 400072, Maharashtra, India|
|Total Number of Employees||26 to 50 People|
|Year of Establishment||2014|
|Legal Status of Firm||Partnership Firm|
|Annual Turnover||Rs. 2 - 5 Crore|
|Size of Premises||7000 Square feet|
|Space Around||Front porch|
|Primary Competitive Advantage||Experienced R & D DepartmentLarge Product LineLarge Production CapacityGood Financial Position & TQM|
|Quality Measures / Testing Facilities||Yes|
|Import Export Code (IEC)||03159*****|
|Banker||KOTAK MAHINDRA BANK|
Packaging/Payment and Shipment Details
|Shipment Mode||By Road|
Send us a Quick Message Discuss more about your requirement by contacting us now
Corporate Social Responsibilies
Along the way we found there was a gap in the market for a World Class Manufacturer of Silicone Items that are used in Food and Pharma Industries, and Acron seeks to fill that gap with products made from quality raw materials in controlled processes. In 2014 we set up a World Class unit with a dedicated Clean Room area to fill that gap, and have had a very positive response from both existing and new customers.
We seek to cater to the local as well as international markets, with a focus to proudly provide in every kitchen, lab, hospital, factory and so on, a quality Acron made product.
We mix our own rubber in house on our Mixing Mill with trained operators. All our finishing and packing is done in house, with all products inspected 100% before delivery by our diligent inspection team.
We keep our manufacturing environment extremely spotless by controlling the entry of foreign particles, everyday cleaning 3 times a day, and using the latest in clean room furniture and equipment.
The full spectrum of colours is available with us, and we can also match any shade provided.
Mould development is done in-house at Acron, and our mould turnaround time is both short and cost effective.
We also provide developmental assistance, from concept to large scale production.
1. High Heat Resistance and Thermal Stability - Silicone is resistant up to 220 Degrees Centigrade, making it ideal for use in cooking and other high heat applications
2. Low Toxicity - Makes it very useful for Food Contact Applications.
3. Low Thermal Conductivity - Makes it very useful for Insulating applications.
4. Low Chemical Reactivity - Makes it useful for sealing applications. Please contact us to inquire about compatibility.
5. Does not support Microbiological growth and is Physiologically Inert - Making it ideal for Food and Medical applications.
6. Resistance to Oxygen, Ozone, and UV Light - Making it useful for outdoor applications.
7. High gas permeability - Making it ideal when aeration is required.
8. Does not stick to many substrate - Useful for a high number of food, sealing, and human contact applications.
9. Is easily Colorable
10. Feels velvety to the human touch
It is one of the versatile and widely applicable materials on the planet, and Acron can help you find the right Solution in Silicone!